7/30/09

My "Sadhana Vidyala"

Namaste,

I'm CM Shrinidhi, studying class VI from Sadhana Vidyalaya.

On the ocassion of First Anniversary of Sadhana Sangama e-Newsletter, I would like to share few of my experiences about my school - Sadhana Vidyalaya.

I come from a rural background and children of my age group are fond of play and whiling away our time in the vast open areas. Schooling was never in our life. When Guruji uncle started Sadhana Vidyalaya, we came to know that schooling is fun too.

Presently, my school has up to standard 6th. Around 240 children are studying in my school. My school has a very peaceful and clean environment. The teachers are extremely polite and loving and they use easy methods to make us understand what is taught in class. We learn things through fun. My school has a play area wherein we have swings, sea-saw and open space for football and running around during play hours.

My school also has a vast open area wherein all children assemble and learn yoga. Its really fun learning all the yogasanas. we enjoy the yoga session with the teacher.

All children also sit in Meditation Hall and practice Meditation. Morning Prayers is also part of our daily schedule.

During lunch time, my school provides good, hygienic food to all children, teachers and other staffs. Myself and others relish the tasty food that is being served every day.

My school has 4 buses that brings us to the school from our homes. I enjoy my school because all the children spend our time like we do at our homes. I thank Guruji uncle for providing me this wonderful experience called Sadhana Vidyalaya.

With Love
CM Shrinidhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support for the cause...

How your contribution does really matters a child in Sadhana Vidyalaya… Sadhana Vidyalaya Students Mid-day meal – recurring expe...